Pairing a second drone with one controller

Reaction score
I pickd up a second drone, drone only with no controller. Can i pair it with my existing controller if i wanyed it as a backup or better yet alternate use of them individually?

Do they both remained paired or do I have to go through steps each time I switch?
Thanks for looking...
Robert
You will have to use the pairing button on the drone and then the A and B buttons on the controller the first time paired.
After that you will only need to use the A and B buttons on the controller when you switch between Solos.

You will have to use the pairing button on the drone and then the A and B buttons on the controller the first time paired.
After that you will only need to use the A and B buttons on the controller when you switch between Solos.
Could you elaborate more or point me to the procedure information?

Sorry, my previous reply got sent before I finished... I think I understand that if you go through pairing on the second solo, then want to use the first again, you power up the controller and then with A and B buttons it will switch back? Should solo be powered up before the controller?

Sorry, my previous reply got sent before I finished... I think I understand that if you go through pairing on the second solo, then want to use the first again, you power up the controller and then with A and B buttons it will switch back? Should solo be powered up before the controller?
Works either way but I usually power on the solo then the controller right afterwards. Wait for the controller to prompt you to press the A & B buttons and that's it connected.

Last edited:
Reactions: Damien
Works either way but I usually power on the solo then the controller right afterwards. Wait for the controller to prompt you to press he A & B buttons and that's it connected.
Thanks, just tried and all good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado