Orbit Mode

Reaction score
HI
I have an issue with Orbit mode. When I select the mode, center point of an object and select start it does a 180 and starts the orbit basically it turns it's Arse at the object and..... Is there something that I am doing wrong? Before all these updates I never had an issue.

Thanks in advanced.

might be time to do some calibrations maybe?
HI do you mean like digging into the software through a computer? I did level and compass calibration a few times already and no go.

The Solo will turn to point at the center of the orbit. If it turns away then your center is not set right.
Put it in orbit then drag the circle on the map so that Solo is pointing at your target, then adjust your radius, then you should be alright.

The Solo will turn to point at the center of the orbit. If it turns away then your center is not set right.
Put it in orbit then drag the circle on the map so that Solo is pointing at your target, then adjust your radius, then you should be alright.
Great. Thank you for the suggestion. I never had to do that before all the new updates. Thanks again

Also, one other thing, if you zoom in on your map it is easier to get a more acurate orbit going

Also, one other thing, if you zoom in on your map it is easier to get a more acurate orbit going
Cool. Trying to lock down all the features again. Planning a lot of shots for Hawaii!

You might want to do a compass calibration and level calibration. There is no scenario where it should be pointing it's ass at the center of an orbit.

Will do. Thought it was kind of funny though. Thanks

But it would be nice if one could select that when desired.
I think I did the Orbit wrong. If you would like to try what I did was select Solo right over the center of object on the tablet. As roland suggested I forgot to zoom in and point the Solo at the object. Weather is bad so can't test this out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Granny