Orange is the New Black - Props

Reaction score
I don't work for Master Airscrew but I thought those who like their quality and performance and those who may not know they exist might find this pretty cool.

solo-orange-07_1024x1024.jpg

They developed Orange propellers for the 3DR Solo.

I have the black version of these props, like the shiny, durable quality and (just from observation) like how quieter/smoother it makes my Solo fly. However I don't like that it takes longer to screw them into the prop base (center screws lock them in place as opposed to screwing the prop itself to lock) but it is something I can overlook.

I don't work for Master Airscrew but I thought those who like their quality and performance and those who may not know they exist might find this pretty cool.

solo-orange-07_1024x1024.jpg

They developed Orange propellers for the 3DR Solo.

I have the black version of these props, like the shiny, durable quality and (just from observation) like how quieter/smoother it makes my Solo fly. However I don't like that it takes longer to screw them into the prop base (center screws lock them in place as opposed to screwing the prop itself to lock) but it is something I can overlook.

I've resolved that problem by using a small amount of crazy glue to glue them permanently to the props.

I've resolved that problem by using a small amount of crazy glue to glue them permanently to the props.
I knew something good will come out of this! Good suggestion. And no issues with wobbling or imbalance? I don't think there will be.

I haven't tried them yet, but I can't see why there would be since the nuts can only fit one way properly and that is into the grooves of the props.

Flew mine orange props once then reverted back to my stock Solo propellers for the time being....I didn't find them to be any quieter then the Solo props but I like the new color but will continue to fly the truly time tested shorter and lighter stock Solo props for now....May as well since I have a life supply of the stock ones...I fly seven days a week and will test the Master Arrowheads from time to time when i'm in the right location...Anything new I put on a drone I test over and over before I feel comfortable with making use of them on a daily basis.

Attachments

• 20170315_172134.jpg
    20170315_172134.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 20
I have several pairs. Don't really notice any difference but am glad we have a source for props!!

Attachments

• IMG_6323.JPG
    IMG_6323.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 13

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo