"Tri" blades

Reaction score
Anyone use the "Tri" blade props on their Solo? Do they offer any advantage over the stock Solo props or the MAS props?

This is what one seller on Ebay says about them. Seems like like pretty big claims.

These TRI-PROP BLADE's are awesome, Balanced from the Factory, and much quieter than the 3dr Solo Propeller's with greater lift and longer flight time. Look at the picture of 3dr Solo with the (MR) "Black" Blades and you will see the width of the prop is wider than the Solo blade's. The OEM Blades have this intense cutting sound. The only time you hear the upgraded props is when the Aircraft is in fast Altitude Acceleration, Sport Mode, or ACRO Mode with extreme angles.

Upgrade your 3DR Solo with our latest 3-Blade propellers for improved performance, longer flight time and quiet operation.

Recognized by thousands of 3DR Solo pilots for both professional or personal use, this propeller set is the best accessory for your drone. Currently available in Black and Orange.

The set consists of 4 propellers with built-in nuts - 2xCW and 2xCCW.

Anyone use the "Tri" blade props on their Solo? Do they offer any advantage over the stock Solo props or the MAS props?

This is what one seller on Ebay says about them. Seems like like pretty big claims.

These TRI-PROP BLADE's are awesome, Balanced from the Factory, and much quieter than the 3dr Solo Propeller's with greater lift and longer flight time. Look at the picture of 3dr Solo with the (MR) "Black" Blades and you will see the width of the prop is wider than the Solo blade's. The OEM Blades have this intense cutting sound. The only time you hear the upgraded props is when the Aircraft is in fast Altitude Acceleration, Sport Mode, or ACRO Mode with extreme angles.

Upgrade your 3DR Solo with our latest 3-Blade propellers for improved performance, longer flight time and quiet operation.

Recognized by thousands of 3DR Solo pilots for both professional or personal use, this propeller set is the best accessory for your drone. Currently available in Black and Orange.
The set consists of 4 propellers with built-in nuts - 2xCW and 2xCCW.
I aggree they are great.

I just ordered some of there, if they can dampen sound even a little it’s a win for me

Of course the eBay add also neglected to mention the 20% reduction in flight time due to the increased battery use.

Reactions: Acroduster
Recognized by thousands of 3DR Solo pilots for both professional or personal use, this propeller set is the best accessory for your drone.

Seriously? There's thousands of 3DR solo pilots out there? I think right now there's only 3 people on the forum......

Reactions: DJMc
They are quieter and smoother I might lose One minute flight time they R worth it I like them I recommend them!!!

They are quieter and smoother I might lose One minute flight time they R worth it I like them I recommend them!!!
20% is more than a minute. More like 2-3 minutes. You can still like them. But the fanboys of these things need to stop misleading people with fake and exaggerated benefits

2-3 minutes is a huge reduction in flight time considering how little time you get out of a solo these days (hey, even well maintained batteries aren't going to last forever).

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
FWIW, I have a set of these, and I've tested them. What I get with these 3-blade props:

• Higher-pitched noise coming from the props.
  • Slightly less flight time.

Uh, that's about it. Almost not worth making a list.

Reactions: IrishmanPDX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986