opensolo building problem

Reaction score
I am a novice in the development of UAV. I have made some changes to the source code of ardupilot-solo (/ArduCopter and /libraries) (Opensolo/ardupilot-solo). I want to use my code in the 3DR solo UAV. I don't know how to build my code. I looked this webpage WIP DOCUMENT! You will almost certainly brick your Solo if you follow these instructions! — Dev documentation. But the webpage is building entire software including operating system and firmware. I only want to build the firmware like ArduCopter-v2.px4.
Can you tell me how to build my code? and generate the .px4 file?

At present it looks a bit like building the Solo firmware is a bitt intricately tied to 3DR's old build system. But I could be wrong.

I am a novice in the development of UAV. I have made some changes to the source code of ardupilot-solo (/ArduCopter and /libraries) (Opensolo/ardupilot-solo). I want to use my code in the 3DR solo UAV. I don't know how to build my code. I looked this webpage WIP DOCUMENT! You will almost certainly brick your Solo if you follow these instructions! — Dev documentation. But the webpage is building entire software including operating system and firmware. I only want to build the firmware like ArduCopter-v2.px4.
Can you tell me how to build my code? and generate the .px4 file?
If you want to build only arducopter just use master branch of it from ardupilot github, or use prebuilt images. As far as i know all solo-specific changes are already merged with ardupilot master.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo