opensolo 4 DEV controller install Failure

You held the button down while powering the copter on? Are you getting any beeps or bonks when powering on?

You will probably need to disassemble the copter to access the cube's USB port, hook up to a PC, and use mission planner to reflash firmware on it.

is there some documentation or instructions. just down load mission planner to my PC then ???

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well this is just brilliant. Your entire video is non-sense. I will explain in detail why. I suspect it won't sink in based on the history. But it's worth a shot.
  • You repeatedly said that nobody should do this because "Open Solo 4-dev will brick your solo" and you "don't care what nobody says". That is lie. Literally everyone that has done it except for you has it working great without bricking. I guess the part about you not caring what anybody says is actually accurate then...
  • You repeatedly slandered this forum, claiming that you got no help on this forum. That is a lie. In one morning, you made 6 impatient posts all over the forum about this. Multiple people responded to your multiple posts. In fact, I just counted 30 posts all related to your problem trying to help you. Myself, and multiple other people.
  • You refuse to answer questions or provide meaningful information. On multiple occasions, I have had to ask you the same question multiple times and every time, you say something else that also doesn't answer the question. Sorry, neither I nor anyone else can read your mind.
  • Your video is complaining that nobody was responding to you between 11pm and 4am. Some of us sleep at night. What exactly were you expecting?
  • You said DroneWorship told you I just go around calling everyone an idiot. DroneWorship has long history of lying on social media behind people's backs so they can't respond, and this is no different. The best is when he talks shit and lies in writing to other people, as if those other people are not going to show me what he said. No real surprise here, and it's what I was expecting. I generally ignore him because it's pointless. But anyway, apparently you already forgot about the amount of time I spent trying to help you (just you, not even anyone else), and didn't call you an idiot. But that's ok. You and DW can stick together and probably will get along GREAT!
  • In your video, you claim I never responded to your post asking "P2P WHICH FIRMWARE". I didn't respond, because you never hit the post button and still haven't. You're showing a draft post that you you never posted, complaining that I never responded to it.
  • I suggested you hook up to the cube by USB and load firmware manually. According to your video, that is exactly what you did and it worked. So you did exactly what I suggested you do, and it worked.
  • You said "the solo group sucks. And yet, here you are with a working solo because of this group.
  • You said "I'm deleting my page" from this solo group that sucks. I have no complaint or debate with this one.
Next.

Last edited:
AS I SAID I FIX IT with limited INFO From you BUT ITS OK.

ONE THING IF 4.0 DID NOT BRICK it WHY DID you CHANGE IT THEN.
I suspect it won't sink in based on the history ///WHAT THIS MEAN

I just counted 30 posts all related to your problem trying to help you ??? WHERE AND WHO HELPED

Wetstone
CS223 FUNNY GUY WOULD LOVE TO MEET HIM
Mike Boland
Brendon Baddiley HE IS A FOLLOWER

so WHO HELPED
looks like YOUR FAN CLUB BOYS TO ME

Who do you think created Open Solo 3.0.0? Go back to 3dr app and do factory reset... Just to be safe.

Last edited:
AS I SAID I FIX IT with limited INFO From you BUT ITS OK.
This is a lie. You fixed it by doing exactly what I suggested you do.

ONE THING IF 4.0 DID NOT BRICK it WHY DID you CHANGE IT THEN.
I changed the instructions to make it easier for people who have a specific type of problem. As you yourself said, that isn't what happened to yours. So changing the instructions turns out to have nothing to do with you or your problem. The order of the instructions did not brick your solo, and it would be impossible for that to be the case. That isn't how firmware works.

I suspect it won't sink in based on the history ///WHAT THIS MEAN
'What this mean' is you have not listened to anything I or anyone else have suggested or asked throughout the 30+ posts on the matter. So I have no expectation that you will begin doing so now.

I just counted 30 posts all related to your problem trying to help you ??? WHERE AND WHO HELPED
Wetstone
CS223 FUNNY GUY WOULD LOVE TO MEET HIM
Mike Boland
Brendon Baddiley HE IS A FOLLOWER
so WHO HELPED
You just asked who helped. Then you just listed everyone that tried to help you. Then asked who helped again. Would you like to me to list those people for you again? Maybe you have so many posts and topics on this issue, and have gotten so much help, that you just can't keep track. That must be it.

looks like YOUR FAN CLUB BOYS TO ME
Or, just people who actually pay attention, follow instructions, answer questions, and try to help others. I'm pretty sure I do not have a fanboy club. But if I did have a fanboy club, that is definitely the kind of people I would prefer to have in it. You would not be in my fanboy club, since you do not seem interested in those things.

Also FYI, it appears your caps lock may be stuck on.

Reactions: jimloss
all this time to go back and forth with the bull shit were was the help

all this time to go back and forth with the bull shit were was the help
I see you got your caps lock fixed. That's great! I'm assuming you were tying to type two sentences there. "All this time to go back and forth with the bullshit. Where was the help?"

So I'll answer your question again. The help was in the prior 30 posts on the matter, as I've pointed out to you multiple times. And as evidenced by the fact that you did exactly what I suggested you do to fix it. But who's counting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brendon Baddiley

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela