OMG! Cabelas STILL has brand new Solos in stock!

Reaction score
So I'm at Cabelas picking up some stuff when low and behold two brand new Solos are sitting on a shelf with the other drones. Cost? $699! Hahaha! Crazy...

Btw they also have the backpack for $119 if you're interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: WMCC71 and XevetS
So I'm at Cabelas picking up some stuff when low and behold two brand new Solos are sitting on a shelf with the other drones. Cost? $699! Hahaha! Crazy...

Not showing online.

Not showing online.

Dang it!

Okay, I just got off the phone with Cabelas and the girl on the phone told me that they were pulled out of the system this weekend! I was literally there FRIDAY and saw them in the camping department. Called the manager and asked if they wanted to make deal on them. I mean $700 is a stupid price. I paid $400 including the gimbal and a spare battery a couple years ago. Heck, Best Buy had a couple refurbs that were snatched up a couple weeks ago. Its amazing how long these things have lingered if you think about it. I do work for them on occasion, so if I have time I'll stop and see what's up. They might be throwing them away as there's no opportunity to return them. I'll check it out and let you know.

Never doubt me... I probed the manager about getting the price down to a more manageable number. If I can produce a retailer selling for less...

Attachments

• 20180611_171030.jpg
    20180611_171030.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 139
  • 20180611_171056.jpg
    20180611_171056.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 127
Reactions: ChicagoCNC

Really? Well, it looks like I'm taking a trip this weekend. [emoji4]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc