Old White Guy

If your not over 74 (me) your just a young pup with a neat toy. Welcome to solo land

Reactions: NumberThree
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in 3DR quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!

I really wish I could increase the font size so I could read what all you young whipper snappers are typing about.....

there a good things called “readers”

Last edited:
At 68 I’m just a spring chicken compared to some on this site. There are a couple here that don’t even buy green bananas at their age so WELCOME. If ya can’t beat them with youth and vigor then use tricks and treachery, it works every time

New to 3DR Solo. Loving it.
Yep, lots of "are you expierenced?" folks hang here. Once in a while you got to remind one of the Young Turks to mind their manners but all and all you came to the best Solo place on the web. There are some exceptionally wise and dedicated people here, some young and some not so much, that are always ready and very able to help you out.

I just a few minutes ago learned that if anyone here gets to your graw you can go to their profile and block them. I only had to do this once and in my case I didn't even have a dog in the hunt.

New to 3DR Solo. Loving it.
welcome old white guy, I wouldn't consider myself too old yet, but another white guy none the less. Let me guess... you want to learn about the Solo and you resisted selling your soul to faceballs? Luckily this place still exists. You'll find most of what you need to know here in an orderly and laid back manner. Thankfully most young punks don't even know what a internet-forum is nowadays

Reactions: Michael Lione

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo