OEM Rubber leg extenders? Please

Reaction score
Any chance anyone knows where to come across the rubber 3dr extended feet or have a set they'd be willing to part with?

3dr's site just sends you to Best Buy or other partners with discontinued items, unfortunatley I was stupid and sent mine in when I exchanged my solo a few months ago. I have a couple printed sets, but really like the rubber ones cause no sliding and dampens landings and vibrations a bit.

Hope everybody is still enjoying their solos, sorry I haven't been on much I'm still checking in and keeping up with owners and mods groups on face book though. Also still loving my solo, so far so good with my like new refurb bird thankfully. Sad how things turned out for solo really, it's a great bird and if they didn't soil the bed so bad on the launch I think things would have been much different. Still a satisfied customer even if it is a bit upsetting that solos going for about the same price as an AR drone these days.

Fly safe and thanks everybody

Any chance anyone knows where to come across the rubber 3dr extended feet or have a set they'd be willing to part with?

3dr's site just sends you to Best Buy or other partners with discontinued items, unfortunatley I was stupid and sent mine in when I exchanged my solo a few months ago. I have a couple printed sets, but really like the rubber ones cause no sliding and dampens landings and vibrations a bit.

Hope everybody is still enjoying their solos, sorry I haven't been on much I'm still checking in and keeping up with owners and mods groups on face book though. Also still loving my solo, so far so good with my like new refurb bird thankfully. Sad how things turned out for solo really, it's a great bird and if they didn't soil the bed so bad on the launch I think things would have been much different. Still a satisfied customer even if it is a bit upsetting that solos going for about the same price as an AR drone these days.

Fly safe and thanks everybody
PM me with your mailing info and I will send you a set.

Get on chat with 3dr support. They will ship out a set for the price of shipping.

FWIW: I was on a chat with 3DR and asked where I could buy the OEM leg extensions and they told me that they should have come in the box from Best Buy (12/2016 $299 sale) but they weren't in there. They're shipping me sets for each of the units I provided proof-of-purchase for by sending an email with attachment. I've received a tracking number but the package hasn't moved from 3DR in 3 days and neither is the order I placed for other parts. So, try contacting 3DR support via chat and hopefully the shipping manager actually kicks your box out the door. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44