No Live Feed!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best help "Since your new" is read the online manual or search for a specific topics, using the search function listed on the top right on every page of this site.

as what SteveReno said, follow the instructions on the manual line by line. you don't need to open the app and push the fly button right away especially if this is the first time you've turned it on.

The best help "Since your new" is read the online manual or search for a specific topics, using the search function listed on the top right on every page of this site.
I get full control of camera , records, takes photo , but i cant get a live feed. Is it a setting ? i read the manual tons of times.

I get full control of camera , records, takes photo , but i cant get a live feed. Is it a setting ? i read the manual tons of times.
looks like your HDMI connector has problem. if you can get ahold of another GP3+ or better yet a GP4 and try it. if it's not working then there's problem with the hdmi connector/cable.

It also seems to help when you turn on the GoPro before powering on Solo. My process; power on GoPro, power on Solo, power on controller. Once thE controller is booted, I connect my tablet to Solo WiFi, then open the app.

Found the problem. I have an early production of a go pro 3+ black edition and will not work. A later model production does work. it appears Go pro had some issues with the 1st batch therefore fix the bugs and released a new version of same model. just my luck. Go pro opened a ticket to see if i can just swap cameras. waiting on their response. But thanks for your help im sure ill be back with other questions once i start filming.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44