No follow me.

Reaction score
I'm in need of some answers.
I have the 2013 Nexus 7 tablet 32gb. Question, why is the Solo follow me mode not working with this tablet?
The Solo says "I'm not able to access the GPS when I tap the bottom of the screen to activate it.
Thanks in advance for any information that might help.

I'm in need of some answers.
I have the 2013 Nexus 7 tablet 32gb. Question, why is the Solo follow me mode not working with this tablet?
The Solo says "I'm not able to access the GPS when I tap the bottom of the screen to activate it.
Thanks in advance for any information that might help.
I have the same tablet, but you will need to go into your location setting to be sure your GPS is enabled.

I have the same tablet, but you will need to go into your location setting to be sure your GPS is enabled.
in location, Location is on and the mode says "High Accuracy." Is this right? I'm new to the android platform.

I bought this tablet used from gamestop to be a dedicated tablet for Solo. However, I just read a post on this site https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chartcross.gpstest That stated that there have been some issues with gps on this 2013 nexus 7.

P.S. The follow me mode works just fine when I use my iPhone 5S.

P.P.S. The nexus 7 tablet is on android version 5.1.1

Last edited:
I bought this tablet used from gamestop to be a dedicated tablet for Solo. However, I just read a post on this site https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chartcross.gpstest That stated that there have been some issues with gps on this 2013 nexus 7.

P.S. The follow me mode works just fine when I use my iPhone 5S.

P.P.S. The nexus 7 tablet is on android version 5.1.1
Will your tablet pull up Google Maps and satellite views? What does the app you linked to show for your GPS functions?

Will your tablet pull up Google Maps and satellite views? What does the app you linked to show for your GPS functions?
Yes it will. I even downloaded and installed the gps test app from the play store and it worked fine.I get satellite view just fine. According to this gps test app I'm connecting to gps satellites in short order. I'm going to try one more time tomorrow and if it doesn't work I'm going to return it and purchase the Galaxy tab 4 from Best Buy for fifty dollars more then this used nexus 7 cost me. I just do not understand this. It should work.

Thanks for your help jubair.

Last edited:
Purchased a new 7inch Samsung Tab 4 and I'm getting the same results. Do I have to have cellular in order for follow me to work with Solo?

This is the voice message I get when I try to use follow me with this new galaxy tab 4.
GPS is on and working. I'm able to access google maps and see the location of the tablet.
GPS Test is working on the device.
Again, my iPhone 5S has no problems working with all the advance modes, from follow me to orbit.

1. Waiting for device GPS.
2. Unable to access device GPS location.

GPS is on high accuracy mode. What am I doing wrong.

Question, Does the 3DR Service app have to be running at the same time as the 3DR solo app?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44