New Solo needs help.

You can also always install a custom rom from xda-developers.com if you're comfortable with that. You also get rid all of the crappy carrier bloatware with custom roms at the same time (more room on your device) and don't have to wait for your carrier to come out with their version months after Android releases an update or new os. You can easily put v6 on an S4. The carriers just don't update 2 year old devices because they want you to buy a new one but it doesn't mean the device isn't capable of running a newer OS.

Here's Marshmallow v6 for your phone: [ROM][CM13.0][UNOFFICIAL] CM13.0 for Galaxy S4 VE (GT-I9515)
Thanks for the link I might give it a shot during Christmas break. I found a way to install Solo App on non supported device running KitKat and managed to get the calibration done. Flew a couple batteries in the freezing cold and all went well except for painfully numb fingers. Then installed the gimbal and slipped some paper between the gps, tested again and am satisfied. This will be a fine tool. Working on Tower now. Thanks for the help everyone!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc