New Leg Extensions

Hi Jubalr. I also have the GP case. Did you order the straight, or the bent leg extensions? I don't think it will make a difference on the Solo fitting in the case with them on, but I just wanted to check with you....Thanks
Yes I got the bent legs and think that you would have trouble with the straight. Since the legs extend from the body at an angle, you would actually need a wider distance to slide in to.

Can you make them so the rubber feet go on them? After you take off the Solo will they still stick?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Glad you like them and it's funny how the little things can mean so much. It's much better to have them on there and protect a $400. gimbal.
On a side note I noticed that you had Gowdy Brothers help you with a 333, how were they to work with and roughly what does it cost? I'm trying to decide who to go with to get my 333
I have them available for $5.00 plus shipping $3.00 for first class( I thought is was less but my wife just came back from the post office) or $6.75 for Priority Mail. Send payment via paypal to [email protected]
Just ordered mine.

Thanks!

Ah ha Recieved my extensions today and they look and fit great, thanks a bunch. Now my static gopro sits safely above the grass wah wahh. Hope to have a use for them soon but until then they make solo look even badder azz than it already did.

Above post is a good idea if it's not too tough it would be nice to still have the rubber feet be useable. May experiment a bit on my own as well.

Got my leg extensions for both Solo's. Really great! Thanks for the help with a real need.

Hi Rick,

Do you still have these for sale?

I just got my 3DR Solo and am new at this Drone stuff, but It seems these are a must.

I do not really like the green ones from PolarPro, read that they show up on the video.

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig