New Leg Extensions

Reaction score
Last night I modified my leg extensions so they now slide nicely into the Solo backpack . If anyone is interested I can make either

Attachments

• Bent Leg small.jpg
    Bent Leg small.jpg
    536.7 KB · Views: 250
  • In Case small.jpg
    In Case small.jpg
    676.4 KB · Views: 224
Bent the ends of the legs in so it slides easier into the Solo Backpack

Now that is awesome. How may i get a set? Are you making them for other pilots?

I have them available for $5.00 plus shipping $3.00 for first class( I thought is was less but my wife just came back from the post office) or $6.75 for Priority Mail. Send payment via paypal to [email protected]

Last night I modified my leg extensions so they now slide nicely into the Solo backpack . If anyone is interested I can make either
I got my leg extensions from Rich today. Thank You for the quick shipping! They work great and I can still use them in the GP hard case. Highly recommended. Very nice! Thank you again Rich!!

Glad you like them and it's funny how the little things can mean so much. It's much better to have them on there and protect a $400. gimbal.
On a side note I noticed that you had Gowdy Brothers help you with a 333, how were they to work with and roughly what does it cost? I'm trying to decide who to go with to get my 333

I got my leg extensions from Rich today. Thank You for the quick shipping! They work great and I can still use them in the GP hard case. Highly recommended. Very nice! Thank you again Rich!!
Hi Jubalr. I also have the GP case. Did you order the straight, or the bent leg extensions? I don't think it will make a difference on the Solo fitting in the case with them on, but I just wanted to check with you....Thanks

I don't have the GP case I have the back pack with is made by GP for 3DR and with the straight legs it would fit you just have to wiggle it down. When I came up with the bent legs it just slides right in and fits like a glove if this helps you at all

Any chance you could send me the .stl file? I see the straight legs on thighiverse but not the bent ones.

Reactions: Burkeam
Great idea I'll be shooting over an order with priority shipping, thanks for keeping them incredibly reasonably priced. I'm sure you know you could mark up quite a bit but would rather help other owners, truly classy.

Sent ya an email I just wanted to know a total for 2 sets to have a spare with priority shipping. I'll send over funds soon as I know the amount. Both sets the version that fits into the backpack. Thanks

The amount with Priority Mail would be $16.75 , if you want to go first class it would be $13.00. Let me know

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M