New 3 blades from master air screw

I got today and just test and it looks baddest and smooth. I am deaf so I asked my neighbor to hear the sound, she said it little quiet than old style prop! Il, check balance later tonight just curious. I think it flies little longer with battery, I'll test and time soon..

Reactions: Camaross
Got mine. They are really smooth flying and quiet.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Never mind the Props test and Solo. That is one COOL MOWER!!!!

Where can I get one of those????

T

Wow, They look amazing.
Testing showed more or less similar flight time +/- 3-4%
But sound is amazing. I'm not sure I can stress enough on this. I can barely hear them :):)
Well done MAS!!!

Reactions: Ralph E. Johnson
Your battery life change of 3-4% is simply wrong. And so is claiming you can barely hear them.

Although I do respect your opinion Pedals and I really don't want to argue, I know what I have measured and I got 30 seconds difference on a single battery charge. I didn't have the time to do 10 tests and average the results (not sure if thats what you have done), but sharing my experience shows less than 5% difference on the flight time.

And for the curious guys out there - no, no extra heating on the motors.
No need to adjust the PID. Simply Plug & Play.

My claim regarding the noise is quite accurate. Don't be misled by the strong words. I have never flown a Solo so quiet as when it was with the 3 blade MAS. You can try to measure the noise yourself. Beside the different pitch it has also lower dB.

Reactions: Camaross
Wow, They look amazing.
Testing showed more or less similar flight time +/- 3-4%
But sound is amazing. I'm not sure I can stress enough on this. I can barely hear them :):)
Well done MAS!!!
They do look amazing and I love the stable and responsive flight. I also ran a flight time test and lost a little over a minute for each 10 minutes. I love Peddles knowledge and tenacity even though he lacks a little in delivery this group would suffer with out his valuable input.

Reactions: Jameson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela