Need Help

Reaction score
Hi everyone
im installing with the solex app new packages on my solo now my solo is broken

no possible to reset
no wifi
i have now on my controller open solo 4.0.0

on solo i have now (front LED one red one green) on the back (both yellow)

what can i do now

ps sorry for my bad english (im from italy)

thank in advance

Solex is a GCS app.

Open Solo is the open source firmware that can be installed on the bird.

Please be very specific and describe, in order, what you have done - step.by.step

The info you've given is nowhere near enough to even begin offering a proper explanation of what to do.

Did you install open solo on the controller then on the copter?

Once you do that - restart both and re-pair them using the little pair hole underneath and a paper clip.

Try the and let us know how you get on. The WiFi password will reset to 'sololink'.

Last edited:
thx for the answer, i load now files open-source-master, controller work now and wifi too, but solo do not reset (wait for solo) but nothing happen

i have now (preflight update) paired but not connect to veichle Screenshot_2020-02-08-23-38-38[1].png

The update starts once you power cycle the solo - off then on again, then wait for the update to complete 5 or 6 minutes maybe. Then you pair then again.

If you're seeing the 3DR pre-flight update then the Open Solo update hasn't completed properly. Open Solo 4 gets rid of the link to 3DR.

Start again with the package updates on Solex - controller then copter then power cycle, wait for update to complete - then pair them again.

Can you post shots of the Solex screen with the files you've downloaded and installed?

Are you using the Github page for instructions? Link is below if you need it;

Last edited:
hi

thanks for the reply

i found the issue and fix it
when you download the packages on solex app by going on (firmware update) i install first controller then solo and this was wrong
the second what i do wrong is i install greencube and i dont have this

Glad you got it sorted out - sorry about Brexit too! I voted remain!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig