NEED HELP HAVE BRAND NEW 0.6.0 FIRMWARE

OK, if SOLEX and the controller are talking, have you previously downloaded the Open Solo for controller file, using your home WiFi, as you have to switch back and forth between home and the controller wifi.
I have the soloe 4 clean install on my app for controller and copter but won't see the copter or the controller to update the firmware

I have the soloe 4 clean install on my app for controller and copter but won't see the copter or the controller to update the firmware
So SOLEX can't see the controller hotspot? It doesn't appear in the SOLEX wifi list? If not, something is seriously wrong. The SOLO can be off while doing this.

Australia bub
Bummer - I was gonna say just send the fricking controller and I'd turn it around in a day but that's not happening. If the controller won't connect to SOLEX there may be something wrong with the controller's wifi. After powering up the controller, it can take a minute to appear in Solex's wifi list.
If SOLEX can't see the wifi hotspot, we're cooked.

Bummer - I was gonna say just send the fricking controller and I'd turn it around in a day but that's not happening. If the controller won't connect to SOLEX there may be something wrong with the controller's wifi. After powering up the controller, it can take a minute to appear in Solex's wifi list.

I no right miles away from any help lolz so we are all good on that front controller connect to app fine it's the whole can find vehicle that's doing me in

I no right miles away from any help lolz so we are all good on that front controller connect to app fine it's the whole can find vehicle that's doing me in
OK, if SOLEX can see the controller, try the upload. Right now the bird and the controller can't talk because the bird has new firmware and the controller is old. If you can upload the controller, it's then a matter of repairing them via the button in Solo's belly.

OK, if SOLEX can see the controller, try the upload. Right now the bird and the controller can't talk because the bird has new firmware and the controller is old. If you can upload the controller, it's then a matter of repairing them via the button in Solo's belly.
There lies the problem it won't even let me upload the new firm ware to the controller

So everytime try and connect it just says looking for vehicle but won't ever connect for some reason
Yeah, they can't connect because they are presently on different firmware. This is the issue - try binding the solo and controller using the button on Solo's belly. Often they will connect even with different firmware, as long as one is running OS 4 - then you should be able to blast the firmware to the controller.

Yeah, they can't connect because they are presently on different firmware. This is the issue - try binding the solo and controller using the button on Solo's belly. Often they will connect even with different firmware, as long as one is running OS 4 - then you should be able to blast the firmware to the controller.
I don't think I'm capable of doing this man I've been trying and trying for days now it won't even pair now for some reason

See how it said connected to veichlie it won't even do that man this is where I'm stuck I can do the rest fine
Sit tight for a day - I'm researching this...exactly what did the message from SOLEX say when attempting to update the controller - may take me a day. I'm in eastern USA, UTC-5.

Let me know exactly what the error msg. is.

Not being paired is why the vehicle won't connect to Solex. In my video it shows me trying to Pair them over and over again until it connects. Hold the Pair button for 10 seconds, them release it and wait 10 seconds, the hold it again for 10 seconds... Repeat this 5 times. If it doesn't pair, turn to Solo and Controller off and back on and repeat the Pairing 10 seconds process above. When the vehicle and controller are not both on the same firmware, Pairing seems to be more stubborn and takes repeated attempts to pair.

Reactions: CharlieKeck
It will give the "incompatible..." message when Solex thinks it is not connected to a Solo. It doesn't matter whether you're installing to the Controller or the Solo. Causes could be he's either not connected to the SoloLink wifi, the vehicle didn't connect to Solex, or Solex didn't recognize it as a Solo for some reason.

Make sure he's paired it.
Have him change default vehicle type to Solo.
Click the Connect button.
Make sure Solex has been granted all the permissions it asks for.
Turn on Android Location Services

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anomaly.Filmworks