My Neighbor Used to Work at 3DR........

talked to him just this past weekend and he's so busy painting/reorganizing his garage. i went to check my X8-M to make sure it's still there and he said it's there and it's yours. asked him about the solo parts and he said he have not gone thru it yet. he mentioned that as soon as he's done reorganizing his garage he will get into it. sorry about the slow progress guys....
So, not to jump on the "how 'bout now" bandwagon, but...uh...How about now? Any progress?

:D

i know it's taking awhile now but like you guys i am also waiting for him. don't want to push him but i always see his garage and still in the same state as before - parts are everywhere. once in a while i will check on him to make sure that my X8 is still there and that he haven't sold it yet. i will update you all when i got something, but for now still in wait and see mode. thanks.

maybe for you. but not for me. in the end i will get my X8 and i don't think that is so fishy. either way it's a win win for me. as i have mentioned before i got a battery, a battery charger, 4 solo props, a special 3dr lanyard, an upgraded GPS from him all for $20 and i am getting a new X8-M with sturdy case, 3 extra batteries for $300. call that fishy or whatever you want i could care less now...for me this is the luxury of having a neighbor who used to work for 3DR...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig