My Gimbal is shipping this week

Reaction score
I spoke to Ted at 3DR support on Friday to confirm my credit card info was updated through their email request, which it was. He told me my gimbal order was shipping in the second batch this week and that my credit card would be charged once it was confirmed.

My card was charged last night for $434.95 by 3DR. So hopefully it will be arriving this week. First batch shipped out last week. Must have been for preorders prior to May 21 which is when I placed my order.

I spoke to Ted at 3DR support on Friday to confirm my credit card info was updated through their email request, which it was. He told me my gimbal order was shipping in the second batch this week and that my credit card would be charged once it was confirmed.

My card was charged last night for $434.95 by 3DR. So hopefully it will be arriving this week. First batch shipped out last week. Must have been for preorders prior to May 21 which is when I placed my order.
Interesting, I got a email back from Miguel Carral telling me that I was in the third batch, so I'm guessing that mines will be shipping at the end of this week or next week Monday, who knows :)

Hopefully so. I was told that after my card is charged, I should receive the tracking info for the shipment, hopefully on Monday. They've already charged my card so we'll see.

Just got this one today!!! At least I know its on the way soon. Woo Hoo!

Aug 25, 11:04 PM
Hello, Doug.
Hope you're doing great.
We started to ship the gimbals this past Thursday, we will send 1 batch per week.
Basing on your purchase date, it will be sent in 2 weeks.
Last week we started with pre-orders from April.
If you have questions, please let me know.
Best regards.
Roman __________
Customer advocate
3D Robotics

Just got this one today!!! At least I know its on the way soon. Woo Hoo!

Aug 25, 11:04 PM
Hello, Doug.
Hope you're doing great.
We started to ship the gimbals this past Thursday, we will send 1 batch per week.
Basing on your purchase date, it will be sent in 2 weeks.
Last week we started with pre-orders from April.
If you have questions, please let me know.
Best regards.
Roman __________
Customer advocate
3D Robotics

At least it's consistent. I got this reply also but still waiting on tracking info...

Jeff Chao (3drobotics)

Aug 25, 1:34 PM

Greetings Marc,

We are shipping out our 2nd wave this week! You should be expecting your Gimbal very soon.

Regards,
Jeff C

Reactions: Doug Benson
At least it's consistent. I got this reply also but still waiting on tracking info...

Jeff Chao (3drobotics)

Aug 25, 1:34 PM

Greetings Marc,

We are shipping out our 2nd wave this week! You should be expecting your Gimbal very soon.

Regards,
Jeff C
Ahhh, I'm the third batch so my guess is mines will ship next week :) we will see.

I ordered in April and am still waiting because their screw up.

Alex (3drobotics)

Aug 26, 8:20 PM

Hi Floyd,

Hope you're doing well.
We apologize for the inconvenience. I checked on the system and it says that you called in and make the payment, we only capture part of your payment, there's still 128.79dlls left to be pay. You can call again or provide us a specific time, so we can call you back and take the payment. Our numbers are 1 (858) 225-1414 or 1 (855) 982-2898. I already leave notes, so every agent can be aware of this, I also going to inform my supervisor, so we can give you all of our attention.

Let me know if you have any questions or if there’s anything I can do to help.

Just got the tracking info for gimbal shipment. Just left China with a delivery date of August 31. Looks like "batches" for direct gimbal orders through 3DR are shipping 1-2 weeks apart. I was part of the "2nd" batch. Gimbal was ordered directly from 3DR on May 21.

Reactions: Sampson
^
Preordered way before you and haven't heard anything at all.
So frustrated.

Just got the tracking info for gimbal shipment. Just left China with a delivery date of August 31. Looks like "batches" for direct gimbal orders through 3DR are shipping 1-2 weeks apart. I was part of the "2nd" batch. Gimbal was ordered directly from 3DR on May 21.
I also got notification today with tracking info due to arrive the 31st!

Ordered towards the end of May. Received Solo June 25. Not a frigging peep about the gimbal. Had a UPS notice today...started to get excited...wife's bra shipping from Pennys.:eek:

Good grief..

Got shipping info too and my CC was charged 3 days ago. I just hope its the gimbal and not the battery, according to ups its a .6kg package

I am on batch 2, too

Got shipping info too and my CC was charged 3 days ago. I just hope its the gimbal and not the battery, according to ups its a .6kg package

I am on batch 2, too
Argh, haven't heard anything. I'm dying to even know if I'm on batch 2.

Hope you get it soon

Reactions: artamanji

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44