Martin Farms - 3DR Solo (OpenSolo v3.0.0) [GoPro Hero4 Black]

Thanks! My brother-in-law works there, so I try and fly with him whenever I get the chance. I really like seeing what goes on there, and he gets a kick out of the video.

Do you have your videos/photos somewhere?

What ND filters do you use/recommend? I do not have any at the moment, though I am shopping around.

I have the polar pro filter set, a ND4, ND8 and a polariser, not expert on video but using the ND4 (or 8 if its a bright day) seems to give a good result. From memory you need to slow the shutter down in the hero settings. I think there are a few posts here about filters and settings.

I don't have a lot of photos posted my website is Rob Power Website Design | Rob Power Photography | Website Design | Photographer | Elevated Photography | Cootamundra | Riverina Web Design | South West Slopes and I have started using Instagram Rob Power (@rob_power_photography) • Instagram photos and videos and there are a few of my drone images there.

Here is one from last week Nikon J5 mirror-less on the bird (only low res) as you can see very cold and dry here

powers_26-7-18in_2.jpg

powers_26-7-18in_1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40