magnetic interference

Last edited:
Yes compass was removed. Have HERE installed etc. This Solo was working before great, I had to replace my damaged cell (know this has nothing to do with it) and now all these problems have surfaced.

Yes compass was removed. Have HERE installed etc. This Solo was working before great, I had to replace my damaged cell (know this has nothing to do with it) and now all these problems have surfaced.
go into mission planner and turn off all the compasses leave the external one on the HERE enabled this will narrow down a problem with the internal compass on the pixhawk..

Are we doing this via wiifi? Any post how to? Thanks

Found a video :"3DR Solo calibrate gimble in Mission Planner"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Will use this to connect to MP and check compass and remove

Found a video :"3DR Solo calibrate gimble in Mission Planner"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Will use this to connect to MP and check compass and remove
Word of caution do not randomly press buttons and do not update Arducopter when mission planner prompts you "under any circumstance"!

Dose Compass list correspond to below #1, #2, #3 ?
And if I am using the "HERE" would I select Compass #3? and disable the other two?
Thanks

upload_2018-6-23_15-54-30.png

The diagram is taken off a site already marked in red..

ok, went into Mission Planner , here is what my Solo looks like is this right using the HERE compass? Any other changes needed to be made? Thanks
Capture 1.JPG

Thanks XevetS, made that correction yesterday and flew this morning. All good now, the settings in the picture are kinda misleading as I had selected the "external compass" (far right one), then went back and changed to first one. Thanks for your help, now need to plug in my "Green Cube".. I beleive I need to download that setting (I may have done already need to check)[emoji16]

Reactions: XevetS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44