magnetic interference

Reaction score
I keep getting the magnetic interference on my controller, I've changed the 4th leg of the drone which contains the magnetic thing but I keep getting the magnetic interference alert what could possibly be or what do I have to do .?? I

You can also go into MP to see which compass is bad and can disconnect it.

I don't really support this but many guys smack it on the belly.
I does seem like a strange solution, but I have done it on mine and a neighbor's bird and it worked on both. It was a last resort in both cases....and has not been an issue since.

This is the problem I am also having fright now and have done all the recalibration. However, another problem I am having is intermitted access to do the calibration. When I open up the settings under "Vehicle" where you select either "Calibrate IMU & Compass" they are not always lit up to select. Its random that I am able to access, what could be the problem, I have "Advance" checked off.
Thanks

Yes using the compass also.
Have not done that, however it all worked before. I had an accident with my cell phone being broken, got a new one and now all of these problems (probably nothing to do with the cell). How do we connect mission planner to do the change?
Thanks

Yes using the compass also.
Have not done that, however it all worked before. I had an accident with my cell phone being broken, got a new one and now all of these problems (probably nothing to do with the cell). How do we connect mission planner to do the change?
Thanks
You need a pc download it or you can use the tower app for android

Changed compass to "0" still magnetic prog even after calibration. Still have problem selecting "IMU & COMPASS CAL" have to get out of Solex and get lucky if it pops up..

All calibration is done and I get an ok, Changed compass setting to "0" in Tower.. What else am I missing?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo