Lost copter alarm and now drone does shit

Reaction score
Hi i had a pretty perfect flight(without leg compass cable on it) and i had futher range control as normally at the max distance of this flight my other solos normally would beej in RTH mode with signal lost. But at half the distance of what i just was my controller vibrates and i hear the what turns out to be "lost copter alarm" beeping sound. The solo goes into RTH mode and excecutes that perfectly and landing it safely. But now it wont connect or be detected nomore by either the controller or solex. Also the pair button is completely unresponsive and does nothing..

Logic thinking suggest the drone cant be bricked as it flew itself back to a perfect landing. So it technically is able to fly and stuff.... wtf ?

Remove the battery from the controller and then put it back in. If that doesn't help, I would try factory resetting just the Solo and Pair it. If that doesn't help I would factory reset the controller and Pair them, then from there it will require Preflight Update and you'll need to update to Open Solo 4. The instructions are here: Install Open Solo

Make sure you allow 10 minutes for a factory reset to complete or you may have to take it apart to fix it then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anomaly.Filmworks