I’ve got a new one for $40
guys if you have a Mikrotik R11e-2HnD
for sale just let me know thx

667_hi_res.png
Iv got a new one. $40 shipped

guys if you have a Mikrotik R11e-2HnD
for sale just let me know thx

PS: i dont need card anymore i already purchase the card thx guys
Let me know how you like it. I pug one in my bird but havent had the chance to test it. It wasn't bad to install at all Good luck

Let me know how you like it. I pug one in my bird but havent had the chance to test it. It wasn't bad to install at all Good luck
if im right it's not recommended to install Mikrotik R11e-2HnD in the Solo power used by the card can do damage to the IMU or iMX.6 not shure witch ones
it's not recommended to install Mikrotik R11e-2HnDonly in the Solo Controller

just my 2 cents infos here's somes infos about it Log into Facebook | Facebook

if im right it's not recommended to install Mikrotik R11e-2HnD in the Solo power used by the card can do damage to the IMU or iMX.6 not shure witch ones
it's not recommended to install Mikrotik R11e-2HnDonly in the Solo Controller

just my 2 cents infos here's somes infos about it Log into Facebook | Facebook
I'D like to read more on this, do you have ANY INFO on this? I took it for a short buzz a minute ago and all is well but ya never know. thanks

Do the antennas come with the Mikrotik cards? Mine are destroyed and instead of the stock wifi card I will upgrade. I was looking on the Baltic site but theres no mention of antennas being included.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Dartmango
I'D like to read more on this, do you have ANY INFO on this? I took it for a short buzz a minute ago and all is well but ya never know. thanks
I have one in both the Solo and the controler no issues so far but I do have the Green Cube installed as well and that delivers 5 volts instead of 3.3 like stock cube . Also I'm not sure if the 5 volts is delivered to just motors or other functions

If you do go with a single card then install in controler only

Oh great I've been hunting those down for awhile. Didn't know there exact name or part number. The only ones I've found were the ones with the coaxle male end like the first link you posted. I assume that's not needed for the 3dr solo application unless you wanted to ad whip antenna sticking out the side of the fuselage, wait a minute that's not a bad idea. Hmmm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc