Let's Move!!

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I thought that bird has no GPS in sport mode. I musta thought wrong about that b. b . buh buh buh
Buh Buh BUH BUH BIRD
In Sport Mode, it does not use GPS to triangulate and lock position, but it still received the signal. This way, when you press the Fly button, it it comes to a stop and holds position.

But everybody knows that the bird is the word.

Reactions: Ed.it.Ed
Good to know. After four years of flying unassisted I’m ready to learn how to do loops and barrel rolls. And that GPS / air brake function will definitely help relieve at least some of the anxiety. ...& hopefully non of the adrenaline rush

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Looks like you had a blast! Great flight time considering having the pedal to the metal. Question from a dummy- Next to the HDOP is "3D+DGPS". What does that represent? Love the tune! Haven't heard it in a long time.

Looks like you had a blast! Great flight time considering having the pedal to the metal. Question from a dummy- Next to the HDOP is "3D+DGPS". What does that represent? Love the tune! Haven't heard it in a long time.
A quick search indicates that DGPS is differential GPS. I think it has to do with the MRO M8N GPS. I started seeing that display on Solex recently.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc