Orange flashing led on back of gimbal

Reaction score
After a crash that broke the props I have a orange flashing led on the back of the gimbal. I have reset the solo and controller which took me to updating to SOLO4 and got everything connected but the gimbal will not move when powering on and the orange led is flashing. Any fix for this or is the gimbal trash??
Thanks

Attachments

• BA82E884-38AE-4E1A-8745-831EE0B01DC8.jpeg
    BA82E884-38AE-4E1A-8745-831EE0B01DC8.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
Forgot to say that I can see the video from the camera just the gimbal motors will not engage.

Orange means reboot in progress or maybe a fault condition...can't remember at this point in the game. Seeing the motor covers off, assume you removed, possibly a little more damaged than described.

The gimbal has fault protection, to protect the gimbal from getting smoked. So a motor in a bind, hard imbalance (bent arms) or partial data connection could give you what you have....limp gimbal syndrome.

Past threads on the orange led subject leads to no answers. So you maybe are sol or you can keep poking around and get lucky. The gimbal's trash when you say it is...

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Got the covers off try to see if anything is in a bind or if I could find a lost connection.
Was looking at new gimbal and feel like the price is too high.
I will keep looking and if I can’t find something I will sell the drone for parts. Thanks again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela