LED Propellers ?

They look pretty cool. And it says they are Solo compatible. Be kinda fun to try. Of course with sUAS night flight being illegal I probably wouldn't get that much enjoyment out of them

Yes, we're all laughing, rolling our eyes............ come on..... how many of you have already placed orders... ya know..... for scientific testing and all....

Yes, we're all laughing, rolling our eyes............ come on..... how many of you have already placed orders... ya know..... for scientific testing and all....
I'm really tempted to buy them but can't afford to right now. Just bought 3 sets of MAS props for mine. There is no room left in the budget for more props!

I fully expect someone to proudly post a video of this cool new prop
technological wonder
And yes my eyes just rolled a bit :rolleyes:

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
Hey, what's the worst that could possibly happen................. no seriously, we want guesses before the first video hits the internet...

Hey, what's the worst that could possibly happen................. no seriously, we want guesses before the first video hits the internet...
Okay the worst that could possibly happen:[emoji41]
Seriously injury, death or loss of life other than own. Property damage, rental damage, lease damage. Hospitalization for you or those around you. Damage to your sUAS and or complete destruction of said sUAS. AND!!! Possible loss of operating license when the FAA finds out I'm flying at night.

That's the worst I can imagine......[emoji3] [emoji15] [emoji16]

Okay the worst that could possibly happen:[emoji41]
Seriously injury, death or loss of life other than own. Property damage, rental damage, lease damage. Hospitalization for you or those around you. Damage to your sUAS and or complete destruction of said sUAS. AND!!! Possible loss of operating license when the FAA finds out I'm flying at night.

That's the worst I can imagine......[emoji3] [emoji15] [emoji16]
Too generic, no points for you......

I'm actually thinking not only are these unbalanced, but even if they get up to speed? The damn things are likely to fly apart before the drone gets in the air.

The LED tape comes loose and wraps itself around the motor. A spectacular crash is seen all the way to the ground....in the darkness.
Is it just tape though? I'm looking and I'm wondering if the blade itself has been hollowed out to fit the LED's inside. Would make sense if it's connected to some sort of power supply/battery in the hub?

OK I have a great idea.... we start a "Go Fund Me" for a purchase of these LED props! Not to raise enough money to buy them, but to raise money for the legal defense team needed afterwards....

Too generic, no points for you......

I'm actually thinking not only are these unbalanced, but even if they get up to speed? The damn things are likely to fly apart before the drone gets in the air.
Actually I think you have a good point....
It was rather generic

OK I have a great idea.... we start a "Go Fund Me" for a purchase of these LED props! Not to raise enough money to buy them, but to raise money for the legal defense team needed afterwards....
Not a bad idea. Or someone just buys the bloody things and he/she shares the results.

s-l1600.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig