LED lights are red, white and purple

Reaction score
After update I notice that my left led is purple, my right front led is white and the back 2 are red. It flew just fine, but just wondered y the one was purple. Any help would be awesome!

Pretty weird. I wish I could change the colors on mine....make them flash. Be like a flying disco ball.

I have seen this issue posted here once or twice. Not sure, but I think the issue cleared up on it'sa own.

After update I notice that my left led is purple, my right front led is white and the back 2 are red. It flew just fine, but just wondered y the one was purple. Any help would be awesome!
Mine was doing something similar during the upgrade,but I wasn't sure if it was normal or not. A reboot fixed it. Reboot?

Complete reboot or just turn everything off including controller and turn everything back on?

LED glows purple during the update ... at some point the Solo App instructs to cycle the power on the smart battery.

I just have one glowing purple and have flown it twice. No app update yet 4 android?

Have all the updates installed and have flown 2 very good flights but led on left front is still purple. 3dr said it will not affect my solos performance. Still strange though.

Have all the updates installed and have flown 2 very good flights but led on left front is still purple. 3dr said it will not affect my solos performance. Still strange though.
Swap motor pods.... with the other of same color. That will tell you if it is Solo or motor pod. If Solo, you could try factory reset...

I know this is an old thread, but my front right (viewed from behind) LED sometimes is green when flying. No impact on performance but odd for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44