latest features?

When I connected to the wife's iPhone is said software update. Her battery was looking so I connected to my tablet I fly with and no update. Also tried on my android phone and no update.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The last software update was mid May, which included some of the new Follow Mode enhancements and some bug fixes. The bulk of the new features discussed have no been released yet. I expect we'll see most of them sometime this month in one or two new updates. But there is no specified date, and it will be released when it's good and ready.

I'd kind of be surprised if they had any updates before the end of summer since they have to onboard a new android dev team. It's possible. We'll see.

I'd kind of be surprised if they had any updates before the end of summer since they have to onboard a new android dev team. It's possible. We'll see.
At the webinar two weeks ago, Colin said early June and late June releases. IDK if that was before or after the guy quit though.

Super. Well I hope the things left to debug were in the firmware and not the app.

Well, as much as I like Solo, will give it away and go for more time
on the P4.

because last two days i got new updates 2.3.0-1 maybe this is bug fixes only?

I would be surprised if we see anything in June
they just lost their power coders for android and IOS beta is still ongoing.
they removed boat mode so I would not be looking soon

If they don't add the promised features soon (at least a couple of them) then it would be the end of my hope to use it more often....I really need the geofence feature, so I can use it safely with my son and not get into trouble with neighbors, if it ever encounters a malfunction and has to take a force landing :).

Last edited:
If they don't add the promised features soon (at least a couple of them) then it would be the end of my hope to use it more often....I really need the geofence feature, so I can use it safely with my son and not get into trouble with neighbors, if it ever encounters a malfunction and has to take a force landing :).

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but that's really bad way to look at this. That is not what the geofence is for, and not what it can be expected to do. If it malfunctions, the first thing that will stop working properly is the geofence. And if your young son isn't good at flying, a $1,500 drone in a small yard where neighbor's are close by is not the way to learn. You need to be flying a large open field, not your little yard where you might auger into your neighbor's house.

Reactions: Benzo and prowler9
I would not recommend letting your son fly anything larger than a NanoQx. Your solo is not a toy.

Ha ha !!!!!
My prediction was right!!!!!!!!
New features on the update in June 15th!!!!!!!!
Colín said so in his last interview!!!!

Reactions: Toiletbowl

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M