Land solo at negative altitude

Reaction score
I saw a discussion about flying solo at negative altitude, And I going to fly solo from mountain and land it on the ground while I'm skiing. I want to land it using Return To Me(not return to home). Will it work?

Yes. Just remember that return to me is broken in the Android 3DR Solo app. Do not use it. It works fine in the Android Solex app, the iOS 3DR Solo app, and the SidePilot app.

Reactions: Wetstone
Yes. Just remember that return to me is broken in the Android 3DR Solo app. Do not use it. It works fine in the Android Solex app, the iOS 3DR Solo app, and the SidePilot app.
Thank you for telling me.I'm android user.. But I want to know What does the broken mean? Are you saying it that return to me function does not respond from android?

Thank you for telling me.I'm android user.. But I want to know What does the broken mean? Are you saying it that return to me function does not respond from android?
There is a bug in the app that 3DR never fixed before the closed down that shop over a year ago. It will not provide the Solo with the device location properly. Instead it provides with a coarse location that could be off by hundreds of feet. Your Solo will fly off in some random direction instead of coming back to your device location.

If you're an Android user, I highly recommend the Solex app. It makes the 3DR app look like child's play.

There is a bug in the app that 3DR never fixed before the closed down that shop over a year ago. It will not provide the Solo with the device location properly. Instead it provides with a coarse location that could be off by hundreds of feet. Your Solo will fly off in some random direction instead of coming back to your device location.

If you're an Android user, I highly recommend the Solex app. It makes the 3DR app look like child's play.
Thank you for your answer! And I bought a Solex!

Aren't there extra fees once you pay the initial price for Solex? I'm new to Solo (about a month) and still learning the ropes!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo