KTM Motocross - Scotland (2 Vids)

Pie

Reaction score
Hi guys,
A dry and non-blustery Saturday in the North East of Scotland so I charge up my 3 batteries on the Friday and arranged to meet my friend the next morning to grab some footage of him on his bike.

If you rewind a few months, the KTM thing was one of my first planned shoots after getting the Solo.
With a few hours of flying under my belt I thought I'd return and try again.

With the extra battery I managed to bag quite a lot of footage - naturally not all of it was totally useable.
I split the video into two to keep them both 'viewable'.
This first one was actually the last battery of the day and when the sun decided to come out to cast some lovely warm colours.

Starts with my first attempt at MPCC, switches to a Slo Mo and then back into full speed just after he rides off.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is the second vid with footage collated whilst the sky was still relatively overcast.

It's more a scenic flight at the start and end with some gratuitous biking sandwiched in between.
Starts with a pan up reveal above the North Sea towards the cliff edge and homes in on my friend - with a bit of speeded up action.

Him being there stationary was just a coincidence as I was trying to get aerial views, I think he may have stalled his bike and kicked it back into life as I approached so made sense to carry on filming him.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very nice! Noticed some colour shifting in the second vid. Wonder how that can be avoided or fixed in post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great stuff Pie! How far were you from the rider while filming? Were you able to see him all the time or were you using FPV to stay on him?

Makes me want to move back! Very nice.

I did notice some flicker in the first vid. Do you use any type of filter?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986