Just take a look at these two....

Reaction score
Folks I'm speechless...I was browsing videos on YouTube looking for drone footage and I came across these two clowns calling them self Dronie and Jay Drunk and On Drugs...I can't believe they haven't been stopped yet...they are operating a UAV "drunk and on Drugs"

Click here to see the Youtube video...

and this is why the rest of us will get to registered and tested
asshats that think they are funny, we can only hope they get arrested.

I could only watch about 30 sec. of their idiocy. A perfect example of "brain dead". Flying while drinking is bad enough, but then driving? I just hope they don't hurt someone or worse. Also, to subscribe to their crap, makes you just as "brain dead" as they are, for encouraging them.

Let's suppose for a second that they were not really drinking, and had film permits....Let's not jump to judgement so fast.

I am taking them at face value
not jumping to any conclusion at all
irresponsible and idiotic
And I still hope I get to read about a trip to jail for these two

I could only watch about 30 sec. of their idiocy. A perfect example of "brain dead". Flying while drinking is bad enough, but then driving? I just hope they don't hurt someone or worse. Also, to subscribe to their crap, makes you just as "brain dead" as they are, for encouraging them.

I will spare you the pain but in the end their Shtick is to challenge them to fly places where they should not fly and they will do it, just to be punks. Would be fun to convince them to fly somewhere and then tip off the FAA

Reactions: Lou Mannatti
just realized the first two posters on this thread have a total of 3 posts between them
could be a play

Reactions: Tamj
pyrate is probably right about it being a play. Even with them not drinking and having permits, with no disclaimer advising us of it, they are still punks, for the simple reason of wanting suggestions where to fly where it is not allowed. You know some people will be all over that.

Reactions: pyrate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc