Just got Solo today!

Hi..not sure where you are but i got my Solo and free battery from Best Buy in the Chicago area in just under 1 week, just recently..1st week of July At this store, I had to ask for the free battery...it was not advertised. Also ordered a 3rd batter last Thursday and it is supposed to be in the store in about 5 business days.. Best Buy has them... keep asking for the free battery. They should still give you one until BHPhoto stops free battery offer. I think BB is a little dishonest that they don't offer battery up front, especially on their web page.
Just took the bird out and some how changed a setting on the gopro ....................................................... Really wish the other battery comes in soon! I called best buy to see if they had any in stock because I was just going to buy another.

I ordered mine from B&H with the free battery. They are not sure when it will be in but still on order. I was going to get one from best buy if they had one in stock...

I think if you pay BestBuy up front, you will have one next week. i am not BB person and hate/detest doing business with Best Buy but gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.... i've got too much on backorder with BHP now... get your BB drone then cancel your order at BHP.

I ordered mine from B&H with the free battery. They are not sure when it will be in but still on order. I was going to get one from best buy if they had one in stock...

New video from Friday. I am really learning the controls and getting more comfortable with flying. I had to put out my "new" 1tb drive since I have filled my hard drive with footage. I have had this drive for 4 months and never needed it. So far this thing does really well. I got offered a side job the other day once word got out I had one. Had to turn it down but let him know once I really get used to the controls (and the gimbal) I will give him a call.

And here is the video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes I am getting a little bored flying in the same place. I think its time to explore.

Flyby of the jeep
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150