It is now official, time to buy number 2

I'm in need of just the bird and gimbal. Don't need the controller. Do you know if they'll sell it without the controller?

Prolly make more sense just to buy a new one and sell the controller or keep a spare until the price drops. That way you get a controller, charger,battery and props to sell or keep for the extra few bucks.

Reactions: pyrate and Lance
i was tried to buy solo from indonesia but my card denied heh maybe thier bank dont like my mastercard.

Reactions: Lance
Gonna be interesting to see what the Phantom 4 has to offer today. Might just fix the Solo myself and splurge on the DJI.

From what I can tell on their forums the price on this thing is 1700 bucks
That is yuneek H territory

the object following is nice looking, we will have to see how it works in the hands of newbees

Price range is $1,300 USD. If this is so, it's a better price range than the Solo. I'd still have my solo in one piece if the RTH feature had avoidance detection.

Pyrate,

$1,300 Gets you started. By the time you get everything you need, extra batts, case, chargers, props, gimbal and camera guard, probably $1.7-2k. Still not a bad price point. We'll have to see what the bird can do because as with any DJI product, you ain't getting any decent support. Price point is good, though. If the bird is half-solid and doesn't implement all the geo-fencing and other BS DJI has been putting on the back-end, I might grab one. It's a wait and see for me. Still rooting for our Solo's though!

Jerry

i was tried to buy solo from indonesia but my card denied heh maybe thier bank dont like my mastercard.

Same thing happened with me, later that day my credit card company reached out to verify if that was me trying to make the purchase or if it was a fraudulent use of my card. Might want to check your bank too so they can approve the transaction

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Granny