Issue with video

Damn I gotta return my tv too. When the gopro is hooked up and displaying 2.7k on the tv and I start recording, it crops!!! When is Samsung going to update their firmware so I can use GP v4 with it? Now I have to return my TVs as well as my solo. Ho hummm. What? It does it on my computer too. Guess I have a lot of stuff to return because gopro broke it.

Damn I gotta return my tv too. When the gopro is hooked up and displaying 2.7k on the tv and I start recording, it crops!!! When is Samsung going to update their firmware so I can use GP v4 with it? Now I have to return my TVs as well as my solo. Ho hummm. What? It does it on my computer too. Guess I have a lot of stuff to return because gopro broke it.
how much for your defective TV?

Reactions: SARDG
Well, went out again today and gave things a try and had decent success. It simply seems a bit finicky and some times needs a re-start to get everything working as it should. I think the sequence of what gets turned on and when on the sequence is the key. One of the times I changed batteries the white screen reappeared so I shut the gopro and solo app down and restarted it and it worked.

Whatever. I will continue on and report on anything I find.
Of course I need to look at the video I captured to see how it turned out

Reactions: Brendon Baddiley

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44