Is there a way to control solo from my PC with a game controller?

Reaction score
If I connect my PC to the sololink wifi is there a way to use QGroundControl or another mavlink app to control the drone with an xbox controller? I'd like to place the solo controller somewhere with line of sight, so it acts more like a relay / range extender.

Edit - found it, should've read the documentation before posting here. Thanks anyway.

If I connect my PC to the sololink wifi is there a way to use QGroundControl or another mavlink app to control the drone with an xbox controller? I'd like to place the solo controller somewhere with line of sight, so it acts more like a relay / range extender.

Edit - found it, should've read the documentation before posting here. Thanks anyway.

Interesting proposal. What's the purpose? What's the documentation your refer to?

Yup See this Solo-Rover-1 Now with Xbox360 steering.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc