Iris+ Shell needed

Are you still looking for a shell as my quad is broken so will be putting it up for sale as parts?

Hi JRW,

I have a whole Iris+ and Gimbal, it all works but needs the esc replacing so any other parts are available.

Cheers
Rupert

I'm interested in the shell and center plate.

Pirate,
Thanks for the link. I have purchased spare arms from them in the past.
Contacting them now re a iris+ cover.

Cost of Upper and lower (if avail.) shipped to 98353.
Thanks

Kloud9 ,
I just noticed my battery door has one tab broken off !
Any chance you have one ?

These parts can all be 3d printed as well. 3DR open sourced the design (as you probably know). Just wanted to leave this here in case anyone else needs parts and finds this thread. I've printed a complete Iris+ and just looking for a 4in1 ESC to complete. Unfortunately, that part can't be printed.

These parts can all be 3d printed as well. 3DR open sourced the design (as you probably know). Just wanted to leave this here in case anyone else needs parts and finds this thread. I've printed a complete Iris+ and just looking for a 4in1 ESC to complete. Unfortunately, that part can't be printed.

Hey Ryan,

I have about 5 iris bodiess and shells and props and motors and 4 in 1 esc's. Let's just say I have 5 complete iris drones and all the parts you will need. Let me know. Can ship out today.

Hi,

I’m loooking for a grount station antenna, battery and propellers, hope you still have those.
Let me know and will pay for those parts.

Skp

Humm, wonder what an Iris+ still sealed in it's original box would be worth?o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc