Changing the RC

Reaction score
Hi, I have an Iris plus and the rc isn’t working well. So my team buy another one (is the same, but new). But we’re having a problem with connection. How we can connect a new RC with the old iris plus?

I’m brazilian, so excuse my written.

Hi, I have an Iris plus and the rc isn’t working well. So my team buy another one (is the same, but new). But we’re having a problem with connection. How we can connect a new RC with the old iris plus?

I’m brazilian, so excuse my written.
Hola Hugo,
Any PWM receiver, SBUS or PWM should work ... if you get an original D4R receiver it will just work once it is bound to the IRIS transmitter. I have several IRIS+ here, and have used many different receivers. With different receivers, you might have to remap the channels to match the expected functions. This is straight forward.
If you get the D4R receiver, the connections will be exactly the same. Again, you will need to bind a new receiver to your controller. I am completely familiar with all things IRIS+, so please ask me for any questions. Best luck, John

Please tell me exactly what receiver you want to use and tell me about the connections problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo