Iris+ Replacement arms

Reaction score
Are there any Iris+ owners in need of the replacement Black and Blue arms? If so, I have about 10 pair of 3DR original arms available for sale.
Thanks
Bob

Reactions: Marcus van Soest
Are there any Iris+ owners in need of the replacement Black and Blue arms? If so, I have about 10 pair of 3DR original arms available for sale.
Thanks
Bob

Hi Bob, just crashed my Iris+ and need a new arm, just one, a blue piece for the left side... Is that possible and how much do you want for it? I live in The Netherlands....

Hi Bob, just crashed my Iris+ and need a new arm, just one, a blue piece for the left side... Is that possible and how much do you want for it? I live in The Netherlands....
I would have to check on how much it will cost for shipping. Can you do two for twenty? Let me know and I'm sure we can make it work. I'm in Los Angeles, CA

Bob
Do you still have the spare arms? I am in need of a blue one, shipping to 10524

Hi, I thought I had more than I had. However, I must have sold the balance as I only have 1 pair left other than 1 black. I almost scored on a complete Iris + on ebay for $169. I think he will be reposting it, if you're interested. It does have a problem with one motor upon startup working.

I do not have mine in front of me, are the blue arms the same or are they handed?

Hi, I thought I had more than I had. However, I must have sold the balance as I only have 1 pair left other than 1 black. I almost scored on a complete Iris + on ebay for $169. I think he will be reposting it, if you're interested. It does have a problem with one motor upon startup working.

You'll find that there identical. I actually crazy glued my first crashed arm which I still am using and had sewn it with light weight copper wire and worked great. I also used metal supports on each side.

Attachments

• 1509566272672-382130537.jpg
    1509566272672-382130537.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 10
You'll find that there identical. I actually crazy glued my first crashed arm which I still am using and had sewn it with light weight copper wire and worked great. I also used metal supports on each side.
I didn't have one at the time and it was more of a challenge.

I do not have mine in front of me, are the blue arms the same or are they handed?
Let me do a little more checking as I believe I may have some more maybe misplaced. I'll let you know if I should find them.

How did you like the McGiver repair and to confirm, you only want one with a preference of Blue if possible?

I would take whatever you have. I also crazy glued mine but have not flown it since, will also do a bit of reinforcing. Nice job!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc