Iphone 6 won't let me level

Reaction score
has anyone else have this issue:
Solo needed to run the level and on my iPhone it said solo needs to be leveled touch here to begin! Nothing happened did it 5 times! Connected my nexus 7 app and it ran the level procedure! Anyone with this issue with an iPhone? Thanks

I had the same issue yesterday. Being that it was my first attempt at flying the solo. I was connected to my iphone 6. Please let me know if anyone finds a solution. Currently looking for a dedicated tablet for my solo. Please let me know if anyone has any recommendations. Thanks

Have you guys restarted your phones, like totally shut them off, wait 60 seconds and restart?

Yes restarted phone closed the app and restarted the app same issue! Fired up my nexus 7 worked perfect! I'm glad I am not the only one ! Maybe the iOS or the phone not sure

has anyone else have this issue:
Solo needed to run the level and on my iPhone it said solo needs to be leveled touch here to begin! Nothing happened did it 5 times! Connected my nexus 7 app and it ran the level procedure! Anyone with this issue with an iPhone? Thanks

I had the same issue. The leveling procedure works just fine with the iPhone but touching the banner at the bottom of the screen doesn't take you into leveling... you have to go into settings to do it.

I calibrated leveling from the settings option with my iphone6 and works perfectly now.

Reactions: DodgeP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc