iOS 10.3.2

Reaction score
Great, Apple has released iOS 10.3.2 update. Anybody brave enough to download it and see if the 3DR Solo app is compatible?

EDIT: After rebooting everything, iOS 10.3.2 works fine. It even kept my saved MPCC flights.
I must be doing something wrong, because Solo will not download on my Gen 4 Ipad, updated to the latest IOS

You say "iPad 4" but do you mean "iPad Mini 4"? I have the iPad Mini 4 and it works fine, so if that's what you have, try resetting it, because something is wonky in your iPad.

It seems that if the program has been previously installed it will work on IOS 10.3.2 but I cannot download it to a new iPad 4.
It was working fine on my iPad 4 with iOS 10.3.2 until I dropped it and shattered the glass. I am trying to install it on another iPad 4 and cannot download it from the App Store. All I get is "this app is not compatible with your device"
Anyone find a way around this?

I was on a trip with my Solo when the last iOS update came out. I did the update..then had to do all my drone flying without the app! It crashed (app, not drone) right after turning on; later they updated the app and it worked again. Gun shy about updating the iOS on that iPadMini2 now!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl