Individual motor spin up

Reaction score
No where can I find individual motor spinups by software. Not there in mission planner, not there in Solo missions. Many tutorials on balancing motors, none include how to spin up motor individually. If it's there in these apps I can't find it.

It is in MP, it's under initial setup...I think, its been a while. You have to have Solo connected to see the expanded options.

Reactions: DJMc
I guess Mission Planner is way, way over my head. When connected, I can not find anything anywhere that has to do with spinning up motors. If the initial setup has to be complete maybe that's the hold up. I can't do the GPS configuration because I can't get GPS indoors and it's raining oustside and other setting I just don't understand. The fine vibrations are so bad on this bird that if I touch the belly it feels like i'm touching a vibrator. I've swapped the HDMI cable, stuffed Moon Gel everywhere I thought it would help, separated the data cable wires and I still get fine vibration artifacts in the video - no jello or waves. I'm about ready to go back to my Phantom 2 V2, I do all my filming in manual control anyway.

I guess Mission Planner is way, way over my head. When connected, I can not find anything anywhere that has to do with spinning up motors. If the initial setup has to be complete maybe that's the hold up. I can't do the GPS configuration because I can't get GPS indoors and it's raining oustside and other setting I just don't understand. The fine vibrations are so bad on this bird that if I touch the belly it feels like i'm touching a vibrator. I've swapped the HDMI cable, stuffed Moon Gel everywhere I thought it would help, separated the data cable wires and I still get fine vibration artifacts in the video - no jello or waves. I'm about ready to go back to my Phantom 2 V2, I do all my filming in manual control anyway.
When connected to MP, click on "initial setup", near top left side. Then click on "optional hardware", from the next list select "motor test" near the bottom. The next screen will allow you to select which motor to spin up, to what %, and for how long.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: RichWest

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc