Improvised motorcycle mount

Look like it should hold the controller down pretty good. Might I suggest some small rubber feet glued to the inside of the metal (even though the tape might already be doing the trick) just for added grip.

Look like it should hold the controller down pretty good. Might I suggest some small rubber feet glued to the inside of the metal (even though the tape might already be doing the trick) just for added grip.
Thanks, the way the metal was bent was very innaccurate [not much room for movement but not tight enough to scratch the transmitter], but very very snug. With the electrical tape addition, it made it even more snug.

The top bracket is mounted with neodymium magnets holding the brackets together.

Thanks, the way the metal was bent was very innaccurate [not much room for movement but not tight enough to scratch the transmitter], but very very snug. With the electrical tape addition, it made it even more snug.

The top bracket is mounted with neodymium magnets holding the brackets together.
will the magnets have any interference with the solo controler?

Looks pretty good. I hope you are safe, because I know if I were riding and I notice something wrong with the Solo I might be inclined to try and fix it while riding and I might lay it down. Good luck with it man. Let us know how you like it and post a video of it. I would love to see it.
Ryan G

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44