I see your FPV, and your 50' LED...

Reaction score
And give you the 70' touch screen!!! And it is on wheels...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Actually this is HDMI out from the controller on Solo1 (without gimbal) at the moment, but I have the onboard Android option on the way. Solo2 controller just arrived back.

My plan is to load Solo and Tower apps in the onboard Android device (probably side load) which runs lollipop and has WiFi and multitouch integration to the touch screen.

It will be strange pushing a record button as big as my head :)

Reactions: Adimuzio513

Actually this is HDMI out from the controller on Solo1 (without gimbal) at the moment, but I have the onboard Android option on the way. Solo2 controller just arrived back.

My plan is to load Solo and Tower apps in the onboard Android device (probably side load) which runs lollipop and has WiFi and multitouch integration to the touch screen.

That looks sweet!!! I have a 42" HD TV that I'll put in the back of my SUV Ford Escape and hook it up to the Controller !! But I went into my settings in my GoPro and turned of the Display so It didint show up on my TV.. :)

That looks sweet!!! I have a 42" HD TV that I'll put in the back of my SUV Ford Escape and hook it up to the Controller !! But I went into my settings in my GoPro and turned of the Display so It didint show up on my TV.. :)
Nice... Mine will fit in the Van, but not standing up :( Guess I will need a trailer hitch :)

Good god Earl what's the ticket on a 70 inch touchscreen, I didn't even know they exist. Nice though I'd say you have the title at the moment, I'm going to have to save a while to even compete.

Good god I fell in love with solo all over again with this gimbal. This is the only thing I've ever bought in my life I can say was worth waiting through this whole mess for. I dam near forgot about all the screw ups after flying a few packs with this thing now. Hate to admit it but I think I'm back to at least sipping the kool aid at the moment. Just got back from my first good flights outside of my own yard and this things fn amazing.

Good god Earl what's the ticket on a 70 inch touchscreen, I didn't even know they exist. Nice though I'd say you have the title at the moment, I'm going to have to save a while to even compete.

Good god I fell in love with solo all over again with this gimbal. This is the only thing I've ever bought in my life I can say was worth waiting through this whole mess for. I dam near forgot about all the screw ups after flying a few packs with this thing now. Hate to admit it but I think I'm back to at least sipping the kool aid at the moment. Just got back from my first good flights outside of my own yard and this things fn amazing.
The touchscreen was approx $8K with stand and Android module :). Don't worry, I didn't actually buy it for this (though I will happily use it).

If I told you what it was actually purchased for I would have to kill you.

Think Tony Stark but without the "see through" part. :D

Reactions: Jubalr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44