Solo not connecting to controller. Orange led light solid under solo

Reaction score
so I got a solo and flew it one time. Everything went fine. A week later I try to fly it and it's not working. The controller stays on a screen saying waiting for solo. The solo turns on but the orange led light under the solo stays solid orange and I read that that means there's a problem with the onboard computer.. I've sent them an email but still waiting for a response.. has anyone else had this problem? How can I fix it!???

And I've tried doing a reset on both the controller and the solo and still have the same problem

It sounds like you're either at open-Solo-up and reseat the MicroSD card, or return for refund point.

It sounds like you're either at open-Solo-up and reseat the MicroSD card, or return for refund point.
How do I reseat the microSD card. And where is it located.. I'm not a tech person, I know nothing about this stuff

I'd suggest you either get someone who knows what they are doing, or do a lot of research. There are at least two videos on YouTube showing the card reseting and a number of threads on the forum with tips and things to avoid.

I'm quite hesitant to provide instructions to someone who, by their own admission, "knows nothing about this stuff"

I'd suggest you either get someone who knows what they are doing, or do a lot of research. There are at least two videos on YouTube showing the card reseting and a number of threads on the forum with tips and things to avoid.

I'm quite hesitant to provide instructions to someone who, by their own admission, "knows nothing about this stuff"
Ok thanks!

Yeah, I'd first try returning for a replacement since you haven't had it long. If you bought it from Best Buy, I think you have 30 days to return. If you start digging around inside the guts, you're likely not going to be able to return it. Do that as your backup option. I've done the card re-seating a couple of times. It's straightforward, but you do have to have a modicum of technical skill.

Yeah, I'd first try returning for a replacement since you haven't had it long. If you bought it from Best Buy, I think you have 30 days to return. If you start digging around inside the guts, you're likely not going to be able to return it. Do that as your backup option. I've done the card re-seating a couple of times. It's straightforward, but you do have to have a modicum of technical skill.
Actually Best Buy return policy is only 15 days so I'm stuck! They told me to contact the manufacturer. But I'm still waiting for them to reply about the problem..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela