I hate to kick a dead drone but my video is killing me!

you should never power your solo without the gopro in the gimbal. The motors are trying to balance the gimbal, which is the noise, but it's not there so it can't. Put the gopro back in so that the gimbal is balanced, which will make the gimbal motors not have to work nearly as hard. Is the noise still there?

ok, but the gimbal was doing it with the gopro attached, that's why i took it off to see if there was any change. There wasn't, thanks but that's not the problemo.

OK, So 3DR did get back to me and said this...
(3DR)
May 18, 9:41 AM
Hi Douglas,
Thank you for contacting 3DR Technical Support.
We do apologize for all the inconveniences you had been through.
In order to give you better help, can you please send us a video showing the behavior you are describing.
Most likely we are going to replace the gimbal but we need a proof that the gimbal is not working properly.
We hope to hear from you soon so we can give you a faster and the best resolution to your issue.
Regards,
3DR Technical Support

I responded with this, and sent the videos I shot...

Oh sure! here you go, I was hoping you would ask.
Here is a video of the Vibrations...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Here is a video of the solo and gimbal... Dont know what happened to the sound so I made a new one below.
Here is a short clip of the actual Gimbal noise, yes it was doing it with the gopro on, I removed it to see if it changed, it did not...
These were shot last week and this weekend, Last time I tried to use the gimbal it would not work at all.
I really hope this helps cause the vibrations are just too much and well now it just doesn't work.
Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo