How to reset/change controller without app

Reaction score
Is there a way to either change flight modes on the controller or reset the controller without using the SOLO APP?

I don't have a supported device, so I have to use somebody else's device each time I need to make a change.

**** And please, I'm a smart guy, I don't need a bunch of geniuses telling me all the reasons I need to get a device, or all the cheap new and used devices out there. That's not the purpose of this thread, but thank you, you are all right, and I am looking forward to getting a device soon.

I don't have a supported device, so I have to use somebody else's device each time I need to make a change. .

So what device are you using brilliant? My apologies, it was a moment.

The controller can't be manually programmed that I'm aware of. Software is the only means. A better question, what do you have available to you? Computer, Apple or MS Windows? Wifi? If so you may be able to adjust within Mission Planner or APM Planner. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Is there a way to either change flight modes on the controller or reset the controller without using the SOLO APP?

I don't have a supported device, so I have to use somebody else's device each time I need to make a change.

**** And please, I'm a smart guy, I don't need a bunch of geniuses telling me all the reasons I need to get a device, or all the cheap new and used devices out there. That's not the purpose of this thread, but thank you, you are all right, and I am looking forward to getting a device soon.
Far as I know yo will need the app to assign the modes you want to A/B. You can fly all you want without the app, but will just be stuck with the 3 modes assigned (Fly, A & B) until connected again.

You might be able to putty into the controller to do this, but I don't think anyone has learned how to do it yet.

Maybe someone will do it and document the steps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44