How to connect gimbal hero 4 with solo

Reaction score
can you please anyone tell me how I can connect the gimbal Hero 4 camero with the control because I get message on the remote control says .."gimbal solo not found " ?

Thank you

I mean I have rd3 solo drone and I bought the hero 4 camera with it ..the point is I just wanna know how to control the camera like record or take photo through the drone remote

I mean I have rd3 solo drone and I bought the hero 4 camera with it ..the point is I just wanna know how to control the camera like record or take photo through the drone remote

The gimbal that will allow control from the remote has not been released yet (end of July, beginning of August). Now you have to manually turn on GoPro before flight and turn off after flight.

Reactions: Nystrom Productions
I really appreciate your help guys ..can you tell me the steps please ..? You mean turn on the record button before flight ? Or turn on the wifi for the go pro app ?

I really appreciate your help guys ..can you tell me the steps please ..? You mean turn on the record button before flight ? Or turn on the wifi for the go pro app ?

Do not use the wifi GoPro app. Turn off wifi on the GoPro. You have to manually turn on and start recording before take off and stop recording when landed. Totally manual right now until gimbal released.

No I got it ..thank you so much for your help ..guess just waiting the gimbal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado