Hostpad editing

Reaction score
I just install mikrotek cards in solo and controller, is editing the hostpad file still relevant or has that been addressed in open solo?

no longer needed, but solo may never leverage those cards correctly
Some people swear by this mod, others have lost solos to it.
The guy that designed solo says don't do it on the solo side

no longer needed, but solo may never leverage those cards correctly
Some people swear by this mod, others have lost solos to it.
The guy that designed solo says don't do it on the solo side
So what about the cards would cause the loss of the solo.? Is it in the solos best interest to remove them?

So what about the cards would cause the loss of the solo.? Is it in the solos best interest to remove them?
Possible brown out or some other power problem. If this is your only Solo, you might consider putting the original back in the Solo.

I will definitely consider that, is there any documentation you can point me towards in regards to that, im not doubting the issue I would just like more information on it. Thanks

I will definitely consider that, is there any documentation you can point me towards in regards to that, im not doubting the issue I would just like more information on it. Thanks
None that I know of. Just the word from The Guy.

I put one in my Solo with the green cube but seeing that that will be my test bed for other things requiring additional power, I thought it might be a good idea to pull it out since I don't really need the benefits on this bird. Just to be safe deal that's all.

the extra current on solos main board has caused brown outs
not a problem on the controller best I can tell

Reactions: carpy
the extra current on solos main board has caused brown outs
not a problem on the controller best I can tell
That makes sense, i will more than likely pull the card on the solo, i don't need range just a stable signal.

Reactions: carpy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig