Hero3 + Black

Reaction score
My Hero3+ will only record in selfie mode. It doesnt capture smart shorts although I get a live feed on the Solo app. Even is selfie mode, sometimes it just wont record videos. There is a line which crosses the camera sign on the app, I'm not sure if its a sign to do with connectivity but I still get a live feed but no recording.

The Hero 3+ Black should work for you. Are you manually pressing record (red button) before starting Smart Shots or expecting the copter to do that for you?
Also I find it helpful to reset the GoPro by removing it from Solo and pulling/replacing the battery when it starts getting cranky. Give it a try.

Reactions: Auga
I have a hero 3 + black my problem is that I have no control of camera with phone but I can preset camera to record with no video or with video and no recording but it tells me that recording is inactive. So I'm guessing that gimbal is working? I can get camera menu on screen but when I try to adjust settings it tells me that I am locked out due to pro tune has disarmed or disabled settings camera seems to work ok with the settings I can get I bought camera on ebay didn't get serial or register # didn't know that you needed password or ask if camera had been reset I think this is my problem? Is there any other way around getting my camera reset

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea